Are you a self-starter and does coordinating from A to Z appeal to you? Then the position of Operations Coordinator is something for you! In this role, you will be the COO's right-hand and you will ensure smooth cooperation with the rest of the team.
We're looking for you!
What will you do?
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, dealing with macro-planning and coordination one moment and diving into various administrative responsibilities the next.
Below is a summary of your range of tasks:
- You monitor macro-planning and take into account our own and eventual freelance employees.
- You monitor the delivery of goods, notify the internal managers and take care of the administrative handling.
- You arrange the transport of certain orders so that goods are delivered to the customer without any problems. You are also responsible for following up repairs.
- You are responsible for internal project management.
- You work closely with the business consultants and project engineers to ensure that projects run smoothly from start to finish.
- You will have your own responsibilities and tasks, supporting the COO.
What’s in it for you?
A job at Ocular is a stable, exciting and above all fun job in a rapidly growing company. Together with talented colleagues, you work in a creative environment and give your best to bring unique, digital experiences to the market.
Of course, this involves an interesting remuneration package, as well as opportunities for continuous learning. And let's not forget the gallons of coffee, legendary billiard competitions and memorable team building activities.
In concrete terms, this means:
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- A 40-hour working week with 12 ADV days per year.
- A competitive salary with bonus scheme.
- Extensive range of fringe benefits.
- The opportunity to develop further within Ocular.
- Various team building activities and weekly afterwork drinks.
- A brand new, cosy and inspiring office.
- A close team with fun and driven colleagues.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a self-starting working attitude. You jump into action before everyone else sees any work!
- You are interested in technological solutions.
- You are communicative and have a can-do mentality. You take care of various matters without a problem.
- You have excellent organisational skills.
- Goal-oriented, problem-solving and analytical thinking are your three strengths.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree or relevant work experience.
- Don't tick all the boxes? No worries, we are happy to look at your qualities and capabilities with you.
Meanwhile, you can discover what we are working on:
The Flax - House of AI
We created an immersive experience center for Vives to immerse students in the world of artificial intelligence in an interactive but also educational way.
JRCZ Data Science Lab
For HZ University of Applied Sciences, we created an innovative and interactive experience center where students and organisations work together on data exploration.
Van Marcke Lab
In the Van Marcke Lab, visitors get an ultra personal and interactive experience during their hunt for the ideal bathroom.
Museum Fort Liezele
We took care of the multimedia in Fort Liezele's museum: from touch screens to software and virtual reality.